Unprecedented combination of speed, accuracy and one-button simplicity for non-contact automated 3D scanning inspection.
Dramatically Speeds Up Quality Assurance of Incoming Parts Inspection & In-Process Inspection of components on the manufacturing floor; Lowers Cost of Quality & Speeds Up Product Time-to-Market.
How Does the CyberGage360 Compare with other Gauging Systems?
- The CyberGage360 is the only fixture-less measuring system available – no need to turn over the part
- Ease of use – other systems have complicated programming involved with hard to overcome learning curve – CyberGage360 offers one-button simplicity
- Complete part scanning – your whole part is scanned
- Comparison to CAD – parts are scanned and then compared to CAD model
- Non-contact measurement – this allows you to measure your parts without damage or distortion
- Inspection reporting is built in and powered by Polyworks
Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace to consumer electronics, where high accuracy (MPEe = 0.010mm + L/10000) and high speed throughput are important.
High-Precision Accuracy with MRS Technology
- Generates highly precise full 360 degree automated scan with accuracy NIST traceable to 10 microns
- Incorporates CyberOptics’ proprietary 3D Multi-Reflection Supression (MRS) technology that inhibits measurement distortions for a highly accurate metrology grade scan
Ease-of-use with One-Button Simplicity
- Simplifies scanning with One-button automation
- Speeds part program selection with Bar Code Part ID
- Provides factory-friendly operation with minimal training
- Generates automated inspection reports including a comparison of scan data to CAD models or ‘golden’ example
- Programs off-line with pre-defined inspection templates
- Eliminates inspection gages based on fixtureless design
- Offers quick and simple field recalibration
Fast Scanning in Less than 3 Minutes
- Quickly generates a highly precise full 360 degree automated 3D surface scan of high tolerance parts in less than 3 minutes
- Facilitates near-production line high-volume scanning and high speed through-put
- Designed for use in general purpose metrology, the CyberGage360 has a range of potential industrial applications from automotive to aerospace, where high accuracy and high speed throughput are important.